Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back! and determined to stay...ish

Lyric: "I was enchanted to meet you."  Taylor Swift-Enchanted

So I wish I could tell you my absence has been the result of deep soul searching and I have returned enlightened!!....but alas i cannot; I was being a lazy lameo...so sad I know!

So I'm looking for ideas on what you people may like to see on my blog, any ideas etc.  I am open to any and all suggestions!
Also I am starting another blog! Just to see if I like the server better! If I decide to do that blog solely, I'll let you know x)  there probably won't be to much of a difference but we'll see!
cupfullojo.wordpress.com

Quirkle:  I am realizing how pathetic Bella Swan/Cullen is x)

Thankfuls: Good advice
Good people
Fruit is healthy!

Brightspots:  Seeing people I haven't seen in months!!
Oreo truffles :O
oversized sweaters x)

1 comment: