Wednesday, December 7, 2011

:)

Lyric:

Some days I just love people.  For example the tuition lady at school is awesome.  Sick and miserable and still hilarious.  I must strive to be more like this!!!
So one of my new goals, and this may sound a bit  hokey, is to be moe in tune with myself.  See I told you! Gosh I sound like a hippie...but what I mean by this is really know and understand what I may think about a certain person, thing or idea and not let others dictate my opinion on the matter.  At the same time, I want to be open minded and willing to change my mind, but in a nutshell, bot let others biases determine if I like it or not.

Quirkle: Clutter irritates me, but I am NOT a neat freak at all...what?

Thankfuls:
Happy People
Crafty people
genius ideas
foodies x)
People

Bright Spots:  Tuition Lady
watching syd make earrings
sewing with my neighbor (skirt is slowly but surely getting done!!)
Possibly actually understanding stats?!
Reminding jess about her appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment