Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good intentions...sigh x)

Lyric: I wouldn't want it any

I've had good intentions of posting alllll week....fail on my part!
I've been making gifts and it is super fun sauce!!  I personally don't celebrate Christmas, but since my friends hinted I was receiving something, I suppose I better give in return x)  So it has been quite fun and I'm quite excited!
Thoughts for the day: efficiency.  Be productive with your time!!  If your waiting on one thing, see if there is something else you can accomplish.  Therefore, you succeed in finishing quicker and leave more time for other things x)

Thankfuls:  Amazing teachers
Funfetti cookies!
Honest people
Humor
Honesty

Bright spots: EATING funfetti cookies
Chilling with people
making gifts x)
Talking to people I haven't talked to in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment