Thursday, December 8, 2011

Off to Oklahoma they go...

Lyric: I'm through with playing by the rules of someone elses game... I'm Through excepting limits, 'cause someone says they're so" Defying Gravity from the musical Wicked
Actually this whole song is just fantastic; I reeeeaaaally want to see this performed.

So the family has run away to Oklahoma, and I am here as statistics will not allow me to miss any days whatsoever xp.  Four days with the house to myself....oh boy! hehehe  Me being the wild child I am, I'll probably spend it with a book bahahah.
I guess I really don't have a theme today....Though I really need to start exercising again.  I've lost weight (woot!) But I know it's physical activity that really make it look good, and me feel good.  It's just so hard! Ha!  I mustmustmust.....

Quirkle: Betty White is my hero

Thankfuls: Cute little old ladies
Thinking
Inspiration
Innovation

Brightspots:  FINALLY finding liquid glycerin! (I'm making mason jar snowglobes! :)
Finding the most hilarious thing for Hilary's globe
Resisting the urge to buy what I wasn't looking for
Helping Syd get her lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment