Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Bad" Mornings don't necessarily meant the rest of the day will be such

"And so lying underneath those stormy skies, She'd say, "I know the sun must set to rise," Paradise- Coldplay
So the morning was a bit hectic; half asleep to here Mom yelling, "Where are my keys?! And I am taking your car because you killed mine!"  Oh happy happy joy joy.  SO I finally get out the door and into the car I'm using,  running a bit behind as it is, and I have to stop to air up my tire.  With literally no time to spare, I jump in the car and get down the road about 1/4 of a mile and the gaslight turns on (I have a floating gas guage so it's impossible to tell how much gas I really have, but when the gas light turns on, it's time.)  Now living in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, there really aren't any gas stations on the way to the college so I am forced to turn around and get gas.  now about 10 minutes late to class, on the day we have a test, everything is just peachy.  And the test really didn't go fantastic.  It was definitely a fustrating morning for sure but thankfully it didn't ruin my day.  For whatever reason, it didn't out me in an angry funk, thank goodness.  I guess the moral of this story is, "You must control your mornings, don't let them control you!" x)
Coolest food idea EVER! (maybe a slight exaggeration)  Banana "Ice cream."  Best invention ever! Cut a banana(s) into slices and freeze.  When frozen, blend with milk (the more you add the less thick it will be)  and voila! low cal frozen dessert! Of course you can always add chocolate, peanutbutter and/or other guilty pleasures to make it a little more indulgent x).  Oh and the more ripe the banana. the more banana flavor it will have.
Quirkle: I'm very into fashion and looks, but I refuse to part with my sweat pants that yes, I occasionally will wear in public.
Thankfuls: HealthRanch DressingGenius creator of banana "ice cream"Genuinely nice people

Bright Spots: My RUSSIAN SPANISH TEACHER brought cookies! x)My russian spanish teacher, period. Not being the last one done during the testSense of accomplishment after cleaningPinterest...enough saidSyd's laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment