Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day! Well Almost

"What do got if you ain't got love, Whatever you got, It just ain't enough..." Bon Jovi- If you ain't got love


Thoughts:  " Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events;small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt"  Great advice to keep in mind, myself definitely included.  Gossiping is petty and often 
reflects more on you than the subject.  Venting is sometimes a must, I understand that but don't make every conversation about someone else and their faults.  As human's we all make mistakes, ourselves included. :)  It is now one of my goals to be more "large" minded ;)


Favorites:
polish-my-crown.com is a fantastic blog.  Very inspirational and motivational.  She did a fantabulous post on being thankful that was a great reminder to be thankful in good times and bad, but ESPECIALLY the tough times.
smartprettyandawkward.com is also another one of my favorites.  Quick, simple and helpful advice for everyday life!


Quirkle:  Herring in wine sauce on crackers=amaaazing


Thankfuls:
Reminders to be thankful
Family
My hilarious grandmother
Literacy
Technology
Creativity and brilliance of others.


Brightspots:  Grandma! x)
cookie and milk
Successfully resisting the temptation to eat more cookies, and muffins, and other things xp
Finishing most of my homework x)



No comments:

Post a Comment