Monday, November 21, 2011

Yes it's a late one...

But I have a good reason! instead of putting off my accounting quiz 'til tomorrow, when it's due, I did it today! Woot I shall kick this procrastination yet!!....or something x) Today feels like a quirky sort of day so that may be evident in this here post...let's see what happens shall we??

Lyric: "I Bide My Time With Philosophical Questions, Not For Nothing But What Came First The Chicken Nugget Or The Egg McMuffin..." Lil Jackie
I feel like I've been lecturing lately which is just ick so trying something new for the day...
Favorite....
Tips: Hairspray takes ink out of clothes; spray a cold lightbulb with a perfume/scent and it'll make the room smell good; Graphite on sticky zippers and voila! goes up and down like a charm; Steak seasoning on a salad tastes amaaazing

Fashions: Leggings are a lifesaver! They can instantly winterize or liven up an outfit!
Mismatching patterns is a favorite habit of mine.
Scarves; can't ever have to many
Buttons,bows, etc can give an outfit a quirky fun feel with little to no effort!

Foodies: Egg salad is one of my faves to whip up if I'm pressed for time and we have hard boiled eggs around.
Greek Yogurt- ( Chobani is my brand of choice) it has double the protein of regular yogurt and often has little to know fat
Fiber One 90 calorie bars are awesome! They're lifesavers when you need something quick and easy and the fiber keeps you full for a while.

Quirkle: I hatehatehateHATE scary movies, ....but I love reading the descriptions on the back of the case

Thankfuls: Supermarkets
Sweaters
Sunshine in the Winter
Good forecast for Thanksgiving
Literacy

Bright Spots:  My Geo teacher "defending" my seat that was taken by another student...quite funny x)
Seeing a "long-lost" friend at Target
Finished Inheritance! SOOOOO GOOOOD! Did I happen to mention Christopher Paolini is a genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment