Friday, November 25, 2011

Post Thanksgiving and Thanksgivingness

Lyric: "And I'm Not Sure What This Is Gonna Be, But With My Eyes Closed All I See, Is The Skyline, Through The Window, With The Moon Above You And The Streets Below..." Parachute- Kiss Me Slowly

Thankgiving was faaantabulous!  The gang usually gathers at my families house for the feasting and this year was no exception!  It was defnitely a smaller crowd than usual, but definitely not complaining; I actually really enjoyed it that way!  Not that I don't love having the rest of my family there, it just seemed much more relaxed and close.

Since it was just Thanksgiving, I feel like I should do something about being thankful....But I don't want to be redundant since I do post "Thankfuls'" everyday.  So I'll just keep it short and sweet.
Be Thankful for:  The people and things you have, even when they drive you crazy!  You never know when everything could change so cherish it.
Life- You have it so be glad for it!  Even times are tough and miserable, be thankful that you have the chance to be alive.
Health:  You never know what you have until it's gone, and you never know when it can be snatched or altered so fill those lungs with air and be glad!
Dark Times: They make you stronger
Friends & Family- These support systems are what will help you through the bad times and enjoy with you the good times.
Chocolate- don't need a reason x)

Quirkle: Love to dress quirky and different but still VERY conscious of what others think about me

Thankfuls:
Leftovers! x)
My cousin is getting married to an amazing person
Strength of Others
Support From Others
Seeing my family
Willpower
My Uncle's culinary skill with fish x)

Bright Spots: Shopping! (Only bought one thing, which was about 11 dollars; SO proud of myself x)
Watched The Fast and The Furious with the bros.
Seeing someone who I haven't seen in YEARS (like 7)
Football with the fam x)

No comments:

Post a Comment