Thursday, November 10, 2011

My lovelovelove for Harry Potter revealed, and thought provoking questions ;O

Words are like weapons they wound sometimes If I Could Turn Back Time-Cher


Got sick last night so I didn't post; sad i know.


It was a good day! hurrah! so since i didn't post yesterday,  As a result, I'm going to kind of mash yesterday with today a bit...
So Geek Moment of the day: At the college I attend, we had a comedian by the name of Jim Tavare. Said comedian also happened to play a minor role in Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban.  I of course geeked out and after the show asked him for his autograph, requesting it signed as Tom the Innkeeper!  I was giddier than a kid on red bull in Toys R' Us!  Talk about having wings!!
Thought of day(s):  If tomorrow you were judged by today's actions alone, how would you measure up?  Yeesh that sounds heavy...but it's important to think about.  People are almost always watching what you do, whether you realize it or not: what kind of example are you setting?  Are you being someone YOU would want to be like?  Now I'm not saying, "You must be perfect and live in a little bubble."  Not at all!   Have fun, but be mindful of who you are/may be impacting! Okey less thought provoking...


Quirkle:  Love to read...and yes the book is almost ALWAYS better than the movie.


Thankfuls: 
Will Power
Motivation
Creativity
Leila and Jill at the house; great encouragement
good food




Bright Spots:  Oh so many!!
Starbucks
Autograph!!!!
133 lbs
resisting temptations
wild rice for supper
writing on the chalkboard before class
Beard hat!! I will get one...
Not doing half bad on my GEO test


this was the view outside of my bathroom window yesterday...(no I do not live in FL....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment