Saturday, November 12, 2011

A day of nothing...ahhhh....Or something

"But Who Am I To Tell Fate Where It's 'Sposed To Go"  Colbie Callait Brighter Than The Sun

Well I shouldn't say nothing; We threw wood for a few hours today.  But it still felt just kind of lazy and laid back.  Also my highschool is going to state for football!! Very exciting indeed x)
Technology taking over....my life it seems at least.  And it seems to have some effects I'm not entirely happy with:  I'm less patient-which I didn't think possible- I have less of an attention span, and honestly I feel less intelligent! So  one of my goals for Nov. is to disconnect a bit.  Read more and do something creative and/or brain challenging.  This could be a bit tough since I'm a bit addicted to Facebook and Pinterest BUT I shall do this! I must! x)

Quirkle:  I reread my fave books...over and over and over

Thankfuls:  Cappucino
Hair straighteners
Health
60 degree weather!


Bright Spots:  Cappucino x)
Rereading Eragon
Highschool football headed to state!
Sun shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment