Friday, November 11, 2011

"This city, is my city, and I love it, And I love it"  My City Patrick Stump ft. Lupe Fiasco
Sick again! what is this bogus?! okey rant over
The song lyric seems a bit random I know but all shall be explained in about 2 seconds...Where I grew up is a very teeny-tiny dot of a town, the kind that if you blink you'd miss it.  People were always complaining about how boring it is, how it's so horrible, etc.  While there are definitely days that I'll agree, and about drop dead out of boredom, I've come to appreciate this little blip of a village; people know who I am, on a first name basis, there's a grocery store for the basics, a library, it's a nice place for a run, bike, etc, and it's just kind of cozy feeling.  I find that as I continue to grow up bit by bit, how unique a small town life can be.  You don't get the same treatment, or feeling, from a bigger city.  Obviously there are always disadvantages-limited opportunities, everyone knowing your life story, and such- but as of now, I'm kind of thankful for my tiny town :)

Quirkle: I love cream cheese....as in I-will-eat-it-plain-straight-out-of-the-package, love

Thankfuls:  Wild rice
sweatpants
books
Those who share my love for all things Harry Potter

Bright spots: Jess coming over to help me with stats...and printing out a pic of vin diesel....to see if my printer worked of course!! x)
watching Fast Five with the "littlest" bro
Rereading Brisingr- Because Inheritance is out! :O

2 comments:

  1. I'm just making a comment so you know that I've read your blog! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well thanks!! Yes see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete