Monday, November 14, 2011

This could get interesting...

But All We Serve Are Empty Words, That Always Taste The Same" Nickelback, When We Stand Together

It could be an interesting week...I have agreed to let my brother choose my outfits for the week.  :O  This is quite terrifying for me!!While his ensembles really aren't bad , he doesn't seem to realize that it's mid-November...As a result, I have picked out his  outfits for the next few days to somewhat mimic mine, in terms of warmth.  For example on the day he is having me where a shorter dress with open toed shoes, he is wearing shorts and sandals.  I'm going to try to convince him to at least consider allowing some leggings!  Then he can wear pants :P  I will post pictures, so brace yon selves!

Thoughts of the Day:  See song lyric!  When you say something, mean it and follow through.  It gives you more credibility and people will have a greater respect for your words.  Also, in terms of getting together or meeting people,being there when you say you will be shows that you are responsible and respect other people's time.  This is definitely a valuable lesson for myself as well!

Quirkle:  Applesauce and cottage cheese mixed together...yummmmm

Thankfuls:
I'm no the only lost who is completely lost in my stats class!
Oatmeal
sweatpants
music that cures your mood


Bright Spots:
My Geo teacher agreeing to let me skip class for state football!
My Geo teacher...he's just hilarious
Mom bringing me an amazing sandwich for lunch:  Roasted chicken on homemade artisan bread, provolone, pesto, lettuce and tomato omnomnomnom
Hearing "My Body" on the radio

Also just a quick random: harrypotterthequest.com is great site for any fellow Harry Potter fanatics x)

3 comments:

  1. no posts since Monday??...what is the problem...oh yeah, I remember...you were eaten by a test...can't remember what kind...stats???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes it was stats! It didn't completely swallow me but it may have taken a few limbs x) and I just finished a new post! hoorah! x)

    ReplyDelete