Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank you's, Careers. and giving a bit of yourself...literally x)

And I've Come To Know That The World Won't Change Just 'Cause I Complain Let The Axis Twirl I'm a Happy Girl
Since I consider music kind of a big part of me and my life, I'm thinking I'm going to have a sub-header of each post that's a song lyric that I've heard or appreciated.  So today's sub is brought to you by Martina McBride's "Happy Girl!"

Donated blood today!  In light of that, I though it would be appropriate to give a biiiiig thank you to those who have a love for what they do in the medical field because I for one could NOT hack it.  I'll stick to clothing and such thank you.  On that note, second thought of the day: when you are choosing a career, MAKE SURE it's absolutely something you want.  Make it worth the time and money you spend on earning your degree or certification.  With that said, if you find it's not all as enjoyable as you thought, don't be afraid to change and explore your options.  I had a friend in high school, that since kindergarten, knew he wanted to be a paleontologist.  Then out of the blue senior year, he came up to me and told me he had changed his mind..While it was a complete shock to me, it goes to show that it's never to late to change your mind.

Thankfuls: Genuinely nice people
Genuine Compliments
Blood Donations

Bright spots:  Donated blood
My Russian-Spanish teacher; ALWAYS makes my day x)
compliment on the sweater I stole from Dad's closet x)

No comments:

Post a Comment