Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Don't Care Who You Are, Where Your From, What You Did, As Long As You Love Me" As Long As You Love Me- Backstreet Boys
Ahhh I love the 90's! great era indeed x)

Well I decided I'm going to tie in today's topic with above song title;  I've heard it said that Love is looking past someones flaws and loving them for their faults, or despite those characteristics.  To me, that sounds like it could be a daunting task, but at the same time, I see the truth in it. People I love to have flaws but I love them either for it, or regardless. As humans we are bound to have flaws; it's inevitable.  BUT at the same time, it seems like the human in us is always seeking out others faults while bypassing our own.  Once we acknowledge this, we can in turn try to correct ourselves and and respect/love others in spite of the things that may seem undesirable to us.  Remembering that we are all unique for a reason also can help us respect others differences or faults.
Quirkle: I hatehatehate musk melon

Thankfuls: Christopher Paolini's Genius
Ibuprofen
Encouragement
Health
Big Boots

Brightspots: Reading Inheritance (by Christopher Paolini) SO GOOD!
Eating at World Buffet; omnomnomnom
My mother forgetting where World Buffet was located and thought the whole place had disappeared x)
Seeing Circle chaise lounge type things at Ashley Furniture; I most definitely need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment