Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One of those things

Lyric: So lonely inside, so busy out there, and all you wanted was someone who cares"  Michelle Branch All You Wanted

Trying to snap out of a moody blues funk, as I do not enjoy myself in this state!
Favorite...:
Quotes- "Step One: Buy A Sword. Step 2: Name it Kindness. Step 3: Start Killing People With Kindness." -Friend's Facebook Status, I busted up laughing
"You will regret eating that cookie, You'll never regret running that mile." Pin on Pinterest
"Never Say Anything About Yourself That You Do Not Want To Come True." Brian Tracy

Fashions:
Scarves are the best accessories
Color is NEVER a bad thing
Leggings are not pants; I should not see your tush.


Foods/Snacks: Apples or bananas with peanut butter= OMNOMNOMNOM!
peanut butter in general is a good time xp
Fave cereal with greek yogurt versus milk and cereal. Just as good x)
A dash of vanilla extract in my plain yogurt or oatmeal


Quirkle:  I like groups of 3's if you couldn't tell...

Thankfuls: Peanut butter
Silly People
Music...definitely music

Bright Spots: apples and PB (Are you noticing a trend here? ;)
Watching Person of Interest Ep. 3
Parachute on my Pandora
Pinterest
Re-confirmation of my T-bell rendezvous tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment